Four friends met in The Overseas Visitors Club. They bought an Old Blue Truck and drove it across the Sahara. 50 years later, and they’re still travelling together…
Last 10 Posts
- “Some Quick Impressions…” My Drive Through Arizona, Colorado and Utah – with a Nod to Montaigne’s “Artialisés…”
- Our Canadian on the Camino…
- Bristol Owners Club Concours d’Elegance…
- A Stroll Through Ickham, in the Kingdom of Kent…
- What Have They Done to Our Cafe??
- Kent Earthquake… “We will rebuild”
- Keith in El Salvador…
- Mother’s Day Classic – Pretty in Pink…
- Is there a Doctor in the (Coach) House?
- World Series Best Kept Secret…